Vietnam is a country with a coastline 3,400 km long, with many beautiful coastal cities.
1. Ha Long City is known as a city of tourism. It is located in the central province of Quang Ninh, with nearly 50 km coastline.
It is the home to Halong Bay – a world natural heritage site – and Quan Lan, a beautiful and pristine beach that is increasingly attracting visitors.
2. Thanh Hoa: As a growing city with a coastline of over 100 km, Thanh Hoa is one of three centers of the Central North region (along with Vinh and Hue). Besides diverse cultural heritage, Thanh Hoa has many beautiful beaches like Sam Son, Hai Hoa, Hai Thanh or Hai Tien, a pristine, clean beach that was put into service a few years ago.
3. Vinh City, Nghe An: Like Thanh Hoa, Vinh City is also one of the centers of culture, economy of the Central North region. With 82 km coastline, and many beaches, mountains, islets, Vinh has natural potential for tourism development.
The beautiful beaches there are Quynh, Lu, Dien Thanh and Cua Lo beach, one of the most beautiful of the Central North region.
4. Danang city (Thành phố Đà Nẵng) is considered the center of the Central Region-Central Highlands. It is also widely known at home and abroad by tourism potential. One important factor to attract tourists to Da Nang is marine tourism.
The beautiful beaches owned by Danang are Non Nuoc, Bac My An, Thanh Binh, Nam O, Xuan Thieu, or the Son Tra peninsula, My Khe Beach ....
5. Hue city (Thừa Thiên Huế) is a city famous for tourism attraction, with unique culture, ancient citadel – a world heritage site. This central city also has many beautiful beaches.
The most famous beach in Hue is Lang Co or Canh Duong Thuan An, Vinh Thanh, and Ham Rong.
6. Hoi An Ancient Town of Quang Nam province has been recognized by UNESCO as world cultural heritage.
Ancient Hoi An was once a bustling harbor, the meeting place of the merchant ships from Japan, China and the West during the 17th-18th century. Hoi An also has nice beaches.
Cua Dai is a beautiful and romantic beach. Tourists also should not miss An Bang beach or visit the beach of Cham Island.
7. Quang Ngai City is the land favored with beautiful scenes of hills, blue sea, and white waterfalls.
It is famous for the island of Ly Son, which has many beautiful beaches and historic sites. You can also enjoy beautiful and unspoiled scenes at Khe Hai beach.
8. Quy Nhon city is the center of economy, politics, culture of Binh Dinh province. This is a city with a long, beautiful semicircular coastline, with blue water and unspoiled landscapes. The most famous beaches there are Hoang Hau (Queen), Ghenh Rang and Hon Seo Island.
Some other beaches in Quy Nhon that are also favorite destinations are Quy Hoa, Bau, Xep, Dai and Nhom. All of the are wild and unspoiled.
9. Tuy Hoa city is a coastal city in the province of Phu Yenprovince. Dubbed the granary of the Central Region, this place also has dozens of dreamy beaches. The first to mention is the O Loan lagoon and Xuan Dai Bay, the famous landscapes with pristine natural scenery and fishing villages lying under the shadow of coconut trees.
10. Nha Trang city is one of the most famous coastal cities of Vietnam, the "heart" of Khanh Hoa province. The city is known as the pearl of the East Sea, a blue pearl, for its value of natural beauty as well as its climate.
The beach in Nha Trang bay is the most beautiful one in Vietnam and the world. Tourists coming here can also discover the beauty of so many famous beaches like: Binh Ba island Dai Lanh, Son Dung, Doc Let, Bai Tru, Hon Tam, Bai Dai and Hon Chong.
11. Phan Rang City: Phan Rang-Thap Cham is a coastal city of Ninh Thuan province, in central Vietnam. The most famous beaches include Ca Na, Ninh Hai, Ninh Chu, Vinh Hy Bay and Hang Rai.
Ninh Chu is one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam.
12. Phan Thiet City is best known for Mui Ne beach, with hundreds of luxury resorts.
Phan Thiet-Binh Thuan also has many beauty spots. This is the seven-color stone bank in Co Thach tourist site.
13. Vung Tau City is known for many long and beautiful beaches with warm water for the year round. The most popular beaches are Bai Truoc va Bai Sau.